top of page
Creamy Dill Salmon
4 X 5 OUNCE
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse and pat dry the salmon (cut into 5 oz fillets if necessary) and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Combine mayonnaise, juice of 1/2 the lemon, dill, garlic powder and black pepper in a bowl.
4. Using a spoon, lightly coat each piece of salmon with the mayonnaise mixture.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until the salmon flakes apart at the thickest part when tested with a fork.
>> Use any leftovers to make our delicious Salmon Cakes
bottom of page