COOKED (LEFTOVER) SALMON
CELERY (FINELY DICED)
GREEN ONIONS (FINELY SLICED)
FRESH LEMON JUICE
PANKO BREAD CRUMBS
SALT AND PEPPER
1. Pull cooked, leftover salmon apart using a fork.
2. Chop celery and green onions.
3. Whisk together mayonnaise, dijon mustard, dill, lemon, salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Add the salmon, celery, green onion and 1 tbsp of bread crumbs to the bowl and combine.
5. Place the remaining bread crumbs on a plate or shallow bowl.
6. Form the salmon mixture into 4 similar sized patties and coat with bread crumbs on each side.
7. Heat oil over medium heat in a frying pan.
8. Place salmon cakes in a pan, heating on each side until golden brown.
9. Serve plain or with tartar sauce.