Strawberry Rhubarb Popsicles
PLAIN GREEK YOGURT
STRAWBERRY APPLE SAUCE (UNSWEETENED)
LIME (YOU WILL JUST NEED THE JUICE)
1. Add rhubarb, sugar and water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until rhubarb is soft and mushy (about 10 minutes) then let cool for a few minutes.
3. Pour rhubarb mixture into a blender and add strawberries, yogurt, strawberry apple sauce and juice of 1 lime slice.
4. Blend to a smooth consistency.
5. Pour into popsicle molds, insert sticks, freeze and enjoy!