Veggie Chickpea Fiesta
1 CAN (540 ML)
1 1/2 CUPS
FINELY CHOPPED ONION
VEGGIES OF YOUR CHOICE (ZUCCHINI, SWEET PEPPERS,
ASPARAGUS, BROCCOLI ARE OUR TOP CHOICES)
CHILI FLAKES (OR MORE IF YOU LIKE SPICY)
SEA SALT & PEPPER
NOODLE OF YOUR CHOICE
1. Saute onions in olive oil until softened, add garlic and cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
2. Add veggies.
3. Season with fresh basil & parsley and chili flakes.
4. Drain and rinse a can of chickpeas.
5. Add chickpeas and saute until just starting to brown.
6. Add grape tomatoes to warm through (about 1 minute).
7. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
8. Serve as is or toss with noodle of your choice.