1 2/3 CUP
CANNED PUMPKIN PUREE
MAPLE SYRUP OR HONEY
2% GREEK YOGURT (PLAIN OR VANILLA)
WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line muffin pan with muffin liners and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin puree, maple syrup/honey and greek yogurt.
4. Beat in the coconut oil, egg and vanilla extract.
5. In another large bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated (batter will be thick).
7. Evenly distribute the batter between the muffin cups.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
9. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove.