top of page
GROUND MEAT OF YOUR CHOICE
PARMESAN OR ROMANO CHEESE (GRATED)
FRESH CHOPPED PARSLEY
1. Dice onion
2. Beat milk and eggs together.
3. Combine all ingredients in a bowl with your hands. Be careful not to over mix, less mixed is always better!
4. Roll into golf ball sized balls.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
6. Bake for 20 minutes and turn half way through. Cook to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
7. Serve as is or add to your favourite pasta sauce and serve with spaghetti squash.
8. Freeze any left overs on a tray in the freezer then move to an airtight container.
bottom of page