CHICKEN BREAST (CUT INTO 1" CUBES)
SWEET BELL PEPPER (CUT INTO STRIPS)
ZUCCHINI (CUT INTO 1/4" ROUNDS AND SLICED IN HALF)
CHILI FLAKES (MORE OR LESS TO DESIRED SPICE LEVEL)
REDUCED SODIUM SOY SAUCE
FRESH OR FROZEN MANGO (CUT INTO 1" CUBES)
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
2. Add diced chicken, sprinkle with pepper and cook about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Add sweet bell pepper and zucchini and cook another 3 or 4 minutes to soften veggies.
4. Add minced garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute or so.
5. In a small bowl combine chili flakes, broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar and corn starch.
6. Pour the mixture into the pan over the chicken and vegetables.
7. Bring to a simmer and cook for a few minutes until the sauce begins to thicken.
8. Add mango and spinach and cook until warmed through.
9. Serve on its own or over a bed of rice.