top of page
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel jicama and cut into 1/4 inch (or smaller) strips.
3. Place strips in an oven safe bowl with 1/4 cup of water and cover.
4. Microwave on high for 10 minutes stirring halfway through.
5. Carefully remove strips from the microwave and dry on paper towel.
6. In a large bowl toss the strips with the olive oil and spices.
7. Arrange in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie tray.
8. Bake until browned, about 35-45 minutes.
bottom of page