Cajun Fish & Corn Salsa
4 X 5 OZ
DICED RED ONION
FROZEN CORN (THAWED)
LEMON CUT INTO 4 WEDGES
1. Rinse, pat dry and season catfish with Cajun seasoning and set aside.
2. Heat 2 tsp of olive oil over med heat and saute onion and jalapeno until translucent (about 2-3 minutes).
3. Add garlic and saute another 30 seconds.
4. Add corn, diced tomatoes and sour cream & stir to combine.
5. Turn to low and simmer until fish is cooked.
6. Preheat another pan to medium heat and add remaining 2 tsp of oil.
7. Add fish and cook about 3-5 minutes/side or until it flakes. Safe internal temperature for fish is 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Add chopped cilantro to corn salsa, stir and serve with a slice of lemon on the side.